.

.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HIS NAME IS KOSTAS


We met last Sunday. We were attracted to each other at first sight. We kissed passionately. We sucked and licked like crazy.
I admired his beautiful face, hot body, nice tools. I blowed him. I rimmed him. It was the first rimjob of my life and I didn't regret at all. I licked his big balls. I fucked him. I loaded my hot spurts of cum all over his young, unhaired torso. He cummed all over me too. We hugged tightly, smelling the essence of hot, fresh sperm.
I liked him and now I 'm thinking of him. I 'm hard for his sake. I 'm jerking on my sheets.
It 's so nice. He 's so beautiful. I 'm so lucky I met this angel, even if we don't meet again.
I hope we do. Again and again. Me and my beautiful Kostas.
.

No comments:











free counters

Aphrodite, Adonis and Eros, Musee du Louvre