.

.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A VOTE FOR EUROPE, A VOTE FOR GREECE

Today Greece is on vote

Should I vote Alexi the sexy? No! Radicalists have no plans, or even worse, their plans are dangerous

What about the fascist Golden Dawn? Nein!

I don't really like this man. Actually, I had sworn that I would never vote him. However, he's the less dangerous in the present situation. So, the liberal Samaras could be a choice

Greeks have elections, but they have no options. A Gr-exit from the Eurozone would be fatal for my country. Greece shouldn't become Poland or Romania from the '90s

Euro is our currency now and we have to defend it. I work a lot, I pay all my taxes and I can assure you that there are millions of Greeks like me. Actually, most of them. And if we dance and sing a lot, things that we 've been accused of, that's not bad at all. Nobody can live in the sunshine without celebrating life and its beauties

The history of Europe goes back to ancient greek antiquity. There 's no Greece without Europe, as there 's no Europe without Greece!

No comments:











free counters

Aphrodite, Adonis and Eros, Musee du Louvre